tomorrow
7 am Saturday morning. Yes, I will be there. I turned in my registration for the class today. I wavered back and forth in an attempt to decide whether or not this was the time to do this. I have a lot going on right now and the timing just seems really bad. Overall I finally realized, there will always be obstacles. It does not matter what it is, something will always come up to try to stop me from reaching a particular goal. I realize, I must have matured at some point when I was not paying attention. It is not selfish of me to want to do this for me, for my health. This is a decision I made, a goal I set for myself. I have a date with a half marathon in December and I will show up READY! Thanks to all my friends for your advice and encouragement, it means so much to me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home