Run Grasshopper, RUN, KYAAAAAAAH!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

not as young

So there really is something to be said for this aging thing. No, this is not so much a new concept but a reminder to myself. Last night I was up until 4:30 in the a.m. talking with a friend. Oh it was so awesome! I heard one of the best stories I've heard in a long while and learned information about a new friend.

The age thing is evident in that 6 years ago my body still knew how to live off of no sleep for days at a time. I studied architecture in college, for four years sleep was a luxury. Today, at nearly 29 years old though I feel as though I am at that 6th day with only about 8 hours sleep for that whole time period. What is this? When did my body turn on me? I'm sure it does not help that 3 nights in a row last week I was up late playing GTA series games and practicing my guitar and then on top of that I went out Friday and Saturday nights and as per usual worked all weekend.

I have to start running to give me extra energy to keep up with myself. Either that or get that nifty clock that Hermione has in the third Harry Potter book. Yeah, that would work too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home