it has begun
I finally dragged my lazy behind out of bed early enough to go walking yesterday morning. I accomplished something. I started this thing. Now that may seem like nothing but sometimes just getting started is the hardest part. I am sore too. It's weird. Normally walking does not make me hurt but I think I was a bit ambitious with my stretching. Of course I also made a leap to jump out of a window last night so that could have more to do with this random pain than the walk. Well now that I have done it once I have to keep it going. Silly me I would pick a week when it is supposed to rain almost everyday to get started but I am just going to have to tough it out. When I start running I will have to run whether it is sunny or rainy, cold or hot so I may as well get accustomed to it now. I actually had fun. Scary. More to come...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home